Tuesday, January 22, 2008

excellent resource that kijiji is

I sold my xbox and games in under 5 hours. I am going to be meeting some guy at like 10:30 in the Canadian tire parking lot (cause I didn't want some random coming to my house). I sold it all for $650 bucks....that's only like 100 bucks less then what I spent on it all. Which I think is pretty good considering I was only going to ask for $600.

I don't really want to sell it but I have to pay off my last bit of debt to move forward with joining the army...then I will be able to buy another xbox when I'm done my training. I feel bad for my brothers too for selling it, they hardly ever play it, but I still feel bad and I am going to buy them a new one when I can.

RIP xbox and games....RIP indeed....I hope the place you're going to is better....or at least good.


Screw Heath...its time to mourn my electronic friends.

No comments: